All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for cyclists of all stripes, Best Bike Rides books offer a diverse array of scenic tours in and around some of America's largest urban destinations. Road rides, rail rides, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures. Each book features 35 to 40 rides with color photos, maps, point-by-point miles and directions, and GPS coordinates of starting and finishing points.
- Author BiographyJD Tanner and Emily Ressler Tanner, former Leave No Trace trainers, are the authors of Best Easy Day Hikes St. Louis, Best Easy Day Hikes Missouri Ozarks, and Best Easy Day Hikes Springfield, Missouri, and Hiking Ozarks (all FalconGuides). They grew up in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Emily Ressler-Tanner,J. D. Tanner,Shey Lambert
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note43 colour illustrations, 42 maps
- Weight30 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.