All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Boston describes 40 of the greatest recreational rides in the Boston area. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures.
- Author BiographyShawn Musgrave, a journalist and investigative reporter, has written extensively for The Boston Globe, The Phoenix, DigBoston and Motherboard, among other publications, on topics ranging from cycling culture and bike politics to privacy, civil liberties and national security. As a former pedicabber, cycling advocate, and long-time bike commuter, he relishes finding great new routes around Boston and the metro area. Shawn lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he is the editor of MuckRock, a public records news site.
- Author(s)Shawn Musgrave
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight35 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.