All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Las Vegas features forty of the most diverse recreational and scenic rides in the Las Vegas valley. With most rides between 5 and 30 miles, each route includes complete point-by-point miles and directions, a map, text description of the riding area, GPS coordinates of the start/finish point, and full-color photos of the ride's features.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Papa is an American storyteller who lived in Laramie, Wyoming, until, after shoveling himself out of one too many six-foot snowdrifts, he strapped a snow shovel onto the front of his vehicle and drove south until someone asked him what it was. Paul is the author of several books, including It Happened in Las Vegas (Globe Pequot Press) and Haunted Las Vegas (Globe Pequot Press).
- Author(s)Paul Papa
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note45 colour illustrations, 36 maps, 1 charts
- Weight494 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.