All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides New York City describes more than 40 of the greatest recreational rides in New York City. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures.
- Author BiographyMary Staub is a freelance journalist and passionate cyclist who has been exploring the New York City metro area by bike for more than ten years. Biking is part of who she is and always has been. Whether for commuting or for leisure, whether in sub-freezing temperatures or on sultry summer days, whether where she lives or where she travels, biking is what she has always done. Inherently inquisitive, her interests have led her into various journalistic territories including travel writing, community reporting, mainstream news, and dance writing. Publications she's written for include Travel + Leisure, the New York Sun, Basler Zeitung, dance journals including Ballet Tanz and Dancer Magazine, the technology news site Tech Media Network. She lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Mary Staub
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.