All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Seattle describes 41 of the greatest recreational rides in Seattle. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures.
- Author BiographyGene Bisbee is an avid bicyclist who has ridden thousands of miles since he settled in Washington 14 years ago. His Biking Bis blog is followed by cyclists who are interested in recreational bicycling and charity rides throughout the Pacific Coast states. A newspaper reporter and editor for 25 years, he has written bike touring articles for Adventure Cyclist and Recreation News magazines. Making his first overnight bike tour in Ohio as a teenager, years later he and a friend fulfilled a life-long dream of traveling on their bicycles across the United States. He currently lives in Bellevue, Washington, where he writes his blog.
- Author(s)Gene Bisbee
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.