All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking hikers to some of the most scenic sections of the fabulous Grand Canyon National Park, this book includes short descriptions and maps of seventeen easy day hikes in the park. Hikes in this book are fairly short, usually (but t always) without big hills, and are on well-defined, easy-to-follow trails. Fully updated and revised, this guide is the ultimate companion for those seeking a fun, easy, and scenic hike.
- Author BiographyRon Adkison, who walked every trail in this guide many times, was the author of numerous FalconGuides, including Hiking Grand Canyon National Park. After his death in 2009, his son, Ben Adkison, took over the tasks of revising and updating his books.
- Author(s)Ben Adkison
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note18 maps
- Weight68 g
- Width104 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.