All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide includes concise descriptions and detailed maps of 27 of the premier easy day hikes in rthern California's most popular recreational destination. These hikes circle the lake, from the west shore to the east; from the slopes below Mount Rose to South Lake Tahoe. Whether you want spectacular views, secluded rambles, alpine tarns, or journeys through historic resorts, you'll find them in this guide.
- Author BiographyTracy Salcedo-Chourre has been writing and editing outdoor guidebooks for almost twenty years. She has written Best Easy Day Hikes guides to the San Francisco Bay Area, Reno, San Jose, Sacramento, Denver, Boulder, and Aspen, among others. She is also author of several other FalconGuides, including Best Rail Trails California. She is the editor of The Life Sciences Report, an online newsletter published by Streetwise Reports. Also an educator, Salcedo-Chourre resides in California's Wine Country.
- Author(s)Tracy Salcedo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note28 maps
- Weight6 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.