All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Pinnacles National Park features the best easy day hikes throughout the nation's newest national park. With detailed maps and trail descriptions, navigating these wonderful trails is made easy. It's the perfect tool for day hikers, families, and local outdoors people looking to explore Pinnacles National Park in an easy day hike. In addition to information on the trails themselves, this guide includes GPS coordinates as well as a section on regional attractions, lodging and dining, and other teworthy public lands well-suited for outdoor adventure. It is also filled with useful information on the area's history, geology, fauna, flora, and park amenities such as shuttle service, developed picnic areas, camping, general store, and visitor centers.
- Author BiographyLinda B. Mullally and David S. Mullally have been sharing their hiking adventures in newspapers, magazines, television and radio interviews and audio-visual presentations for over 30 years. Over this time, the couple has coauthored five hiking guides, including their two most recent Falcon Press titles Hiking and Backpacking with your Dog and Best Dog Hikes Northern California . These days, in addition to enjoying hikes with her husband and dog, Linda writes for the Monterey Herald, in a travel column called Away We Go. David Smart Mullally is an attorney and a professional photographer, as well as the author of Order in the Court- A Writer's Guide to the Legal System . Visit the authors at LindaBMullally.com and Falcon.com.
- Author(s)David Mullally,Linda Mullally
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note18 maps
- Weight72 g
- Width107 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.