All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Easy Day Hikes series are handy, pocket-size guides for day hikers in America's most popular outdoor destinations. Each guide describes approximately 20-30 easy-to-follow, scenic trails in and around national parks, cities and urban areas, and popular outdoor destinations across America. With hikes varying from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures, these guidebooks are for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyLizann Dunegan is a freelance writer and photographer whose other FalconGuides include Hiking Oregon and Hiking the Oregon Coast. She lives in Portland.
- Author(s)Lizann Dunegan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight7 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.