All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Easy Day Hikes series are handy, pocket-size guides for day hikers in America's most popular outdoor destinations. Each guide describes approximately 20-30 easy-to-follow, scenic trails in and around national parks, cities and urban areas, and popular outdoor destinations across America. With hikes varying from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures, these guidebooks are for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyLizann Dunegan is a freelance writer and photographer whose other FalconGuides include Hiking Oregon and Hiking the Oregon Coast. She lives in Portland.
- Author(s)Lizann Dunegan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight7 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.