All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpices, chillies and aromatics can enhance any kind of food. This attractive volume brings together 300 recipes from the world's spiciest cuisines, making the most of wonderful, zingy ingredients. The collection includes Spicy Malaysian Chicken Soup, Piri-piri Prawns with Aioli, Moroccan Spiced Duck Legs with Cinnamon and Quince, Marinated Korean Beef, Bombay Potatoes, Spiced Louisiana Rice, and Golden Ginger Macaroons. With 300 beautiful photographs and tried and tested recipes shown in a clear easy-to-follow format, this inspirational book is the essential collection for those who like their food with a kick.
- Author BiographyBeverley Jollands is a highly experienced cookbook writer and editor. She has travelled extensively around the Mediterranean andnorthern Africa.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content NoteOver 300 photographs
- Weight1139 g
- Width234 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBeverley Jollands
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.