All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSquirrel and Chipmunk live in Maine, and they are best friends. When a wildfire burns down their home, they set off for Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, and calamity and hilarity follow. This set of adventures, written by a 13-year old for younger children, entertains while teaching about loyalty and friendship. The playful illustrations are vivid and colorful.
- Author BiographyEthan Snyder is a 13-year-old boy who wrote this book because he wanted to share his love of three things with young children and their parents. First, squirrels, which are his favorite animal because they are small and energetic like him. Second, Maine where he vacations in the summer with his grandparents, going hiking through the woods, fishing, and swimming. Third, his imagination and storytelling. Ethan started writing short stories in the third grade, and this is his first book, but he is already working on another - in between playing basketball, video games, drums, and the violin, running track, doing gymnastics, or learning to write computer code to design his own computer games.
- Author(s)Ethan Snyder
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Daniels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.