All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone needs a guardian angel - particularly one who's a pony! When Rosie gets the chance to look after a beautiful pony for the Easter holidays it's like a dream come true. Angel proves to be a very special pony indeed - t just pretty but very clever too. Soon Rosie and Angel are having lots of fun at Orchard Stables, making friends, helping with the pony days and trying to stop older girls, Helena and Jo, from playing their dangerous game of dares. But what will happen when the holidays end? Will Rosie be able to persuade her mum and dad to let Angel stay or will she and Angel be forced to say goodbye? The first in a new series full of ponies, adventures, friends and fun by best-selling author, Linda Chapman
- Author BiographyLinda Chapman is the best-selling author of over 200 books for 5-14 year olds. Her series include My Secret Unicorn, Stardust, Loving Spirit, Skating School and Best Friends Bakery amongst many others. She enjoys collaborating with other authors and has written books with Michelle Misra, Lee Weatherly and Steve Cole. The biggest compliment Linda can have is for a child to tell her they became a reader after reading one of her books. Linda lives in a very old cottage with a tower and secret tunnel in Leicestershire. She lives with her husband, three children, two dogs and two ponies. When she is not writing, Linda likes to ride, read and visit schools and libraries to talk to people about writing. Her website is www.lindachapmanauthor.co.uk.
- Author(s)Linda Chapman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.