All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionYelfred and Omek have been best frints since they were little blobbies. They play and snack, and sometimes they even fight, all in a language similar to but slightly different from, English. When Omek decides to borrow Yelfred's new spaceship without asking (and then crashes it), it sparks the biggest fight yet. Can these two best frints make up and move on? Award-winning picture book creator Antoinette Portis delivers a new universe of cleverness and imagination in this hilarious, sweet, and otherworldly book about friendship.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Portis is the author of many inventive books for children, including Not a Box, a New York Times Best Illustrated Book and a Geisel Honor Book, as well as Froodle and Wait, which she published with Roaring Brook Press. She is also the recipient of a Sendak Fellowship. Ms. Portis lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Antoinette Portis
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.