Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWho says you have to travel far from home to go on a great hike? In Best Hikes Near New York author Ben Keene details the best hikes within an hour's drive of the New York metro area perfect for the urban and suburbanite hard-pressed to find great outdoor activities close to home. Each featured hike includes detailed hike specs, a brief hike description, trailhead location, directional cues, and a detailed map.
- Author BiographyBen Keene writes about travel, craft beer, music, and outdoor recreation for a variety of publications including TimeOut New York, DRAFT magazine, World Hum, Transitions Abroad, Wend, Edible East End, and Rails to Trails. Formerly a touring musician and an atlas editor, he has appeared on National Public Radio, Peter Greenberg Worldwide Radio, as well as other nationally syndicated programs to discuss geographic literacy.
- Author(s)Ben Keene
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Hikes Near Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.