All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to trails 60 minutes or 60 miles from Philadelphia, Best Hikes Near Philadelphia features useful trail specs and hike summaries accompanied by easy-to-read maps and stunning photos. More than just a guidebook, however, it also includes an extensive section on weather, trail etiquette, hiking with dogs, judging trail mileage, local flora and fauna, and the value of hikers lobbying for wilderness.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Young has a degree in journalism and is a former newspaper reporter. His outdoor articles have appeared in Ohio Magazine, Pennsylvania Magazine, and Pursuits magazine. He is also the author of Hiking Pennsylvania and Hiking the Poconos (both FalconGuides), as well as three works of nonfiction: Murder at the Airport Inn, Murder in the Courtroom, and From Pithole to Paradise. Debra Young has an MA in counseling and administrative certification from Edinboro University. They live in Russell, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Debra Young,John Young
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Hikes Near Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note41 colour illustrations, 41 maps
- Weight28 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.