All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoll, spin, pop lift and learn with the best maths book ever Roll the dice, spin the wheel, pop, lift, pull and learn with this fun-filled, cool maths games book that covers the essential maths concepts needed in the first few years of school, from finding fractions to basic geometry. The amazing interactive paper engineering in The Best Maths Book Ever will capture and hold your child's attention, making practising maths and play one and the same. Kids will learn key maths concepts while having a blast. Everybody wins with The Best Maths Book Ever.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight871 g
- Width223 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.