All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases the seven winners and finalists of the first annual J. Ronald Terwilliger Models of Excellence Awards Program. These projects each represent a model of creative and invative solutions that can be replicated across the country to help solve the workforce housing problem. They are examples of ways to get workforce housing built through creative uses of land, financing, policies, and programs.
- Author BiographyThe mission of the Urban Land Institute is to promote leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
- Author(s)Urban Land Institute
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.