All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Randi Stone as she visits the classrooms of award-winning teachers to observe their tried-and-tested best practices for teaching writing to elementary, middle school, and high school learners in inclusive classrooms. Explore strategies for building student confidence and achievement in writing and language arts as Stone's teachers demonstrate how to use a reading and writing oasis; blend narrative and descriptive writing; create persuasive cover letters; use antated bibliographies, autobiography, 'punny' valentines, five circles/five paragraphs; and much more. This book is packed with lessons that work and ideas that will expand the instructional repertoires of new and veteran teachers alike.
- Author BiographyRandi Stone is the author of nine Corwin Press books: Best Practices for Teaching Reading: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Social Studies: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Writing: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Mathematics: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, and Best Practices for Teaching Science: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do. She is a graduate of Clark University, Boston University, and Salem State College. She completed her doctorate in education at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRandi B. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.