All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese perceptive tales of frayed emotional bonds and shattering discoveries unfold in an intensely visual style of impressionistic details. Acclaimed stories by the influential Modernist author include Prelude, a reminiscence of her New Zealand girlhood, in addition to The Garden Party, How Pearl Button Was Kidnapped, Bliss, and others.
- Author BiographyAt the height of her artistic powers, Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923) succumbed to tuberculosis at the age of 34. The New Zealand - born author's popular short stories bear the marked influence of her tempestuous relationships within a bohemian literary circle that included Virginia Woolf, D. H. Lawrence, and Aldous Huxley.
- Author(s)Katherine Mansfield
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byEnda Duffy
- Introduction byEnda Duffy
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.