About this product
- DescriptionFrom acclaimed authors Patricia C. McKissack and Frederick L. McKissack, Jr. comes a thrilling graphic vel biography of an unforgettable man. Born into slavery in 1854, Nat Love grew up to become the most famous African-American cowboy in the Old West. Featuring vivid, full-colour artwork by Randy DuBurke, this is an exhilarating mix of high-interest historical fiction and n-stop adventure.
- Author BiographyPatricia C. McKissack has written more than one hundred books about the African American experience.
- Author(s)Fredrick L. McKissack,Patricia C. McKissack
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Randy DuBurke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.