All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned storyteller Docia Williams gathers a medley of some of the best haunting stories from her four previous books-Spirits of San Antonio and South Texas, Phantoms of the Plains, Ghosts Along the Texas Coast, and When Darkness Falls-then she adds a hundred pages of new ghostly tales from the Piney Woods of East Texas and from North Central Texas, including the Dallas area. Once again Mrs. Williams brings to light tangible evidence and eyewitness testimony in Best Tales of Texas Ghosts to validate an illusive world without dimension, one filled with bizarre and disturbing accounts of unexplained presences. After interviewing hundreds of people with firsthand experiences and personally witnessing eerie manifestations, she has concluded, There are things happening all around us that can only be labeled as supernatural.
- Author(s)Docia Schultz Williams
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/1998
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width141 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.