All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, every horse owner will find step by step instructions to turn their ponies into genuine four-legged beauties, or to make lovely horses even lovelierall thanks to the right grooming of your horse s mane, tail, and coat. Whether for competition, breed show, or at home, here they will find simple instructions to make grooming easy. Learn how to do a Spanish plait, turn your horse s mane into a mass of waves, plait a mane, or pull a tail.
- Author BiographyAngelika Schmelzer is an experienced journalist and has written many successful equestrian books.
- Author(s)Angelika Schmelzer
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleCadmos Horse Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.1
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content Note63 colour photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.