Best Ugly: Restaurant Concepts and Architecture by AvroKO by AvroKO (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their design book, Best Ugly , the thirtysomething design team shows readers how to integrate this idea with a sophisticated design touch. With gorgeous colour photography, Best Ugly also reveals the smallest details, the brilliant quirks, and the lavish decor of AvroKO's amazing restaurants.
- Author BiographyAvroKO is Adam Farmerie, William Harris, Kristina O'Neal, and Greg Bradshaw. The four friends first collaborated at Carnegie Mellon University, and they continued their partnership to found AvroKO in 2000.Since then, the team has designed some of New York's most memorable restaurant and lounge spaces, and are currently at work on ground-breaking designs for hotels, residential developments, and retail spaces worldwide.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight1292 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.