All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vibrant, one-of-a-kind guide to one of the most sought-after white wines today, wine authority, author and Riesling enthusiast Stuart Pigott shares his personal stories of the world of top winemakers, sommeliers and restaurateurs who are as devoted to Riesling as he is. Pigott travels to the great Riesling-producing areas of the world--from North American and California to Switzerland, Northern Italy, Australia, New Zealand and South America--and provides wine history and tasting tes. The book also includes a simple and vice-friendly description of how Riesling is made. Illustrated throughout with Pigott's own photography and featuring an invative design, The Best White Wine on Earth is the must-have guide for the white-wine enthusiast.
- Author BiographyStuart Pigott is a British wine journalist living in Berlin. He has published a number of other wine books, including Touring in Wine Country, the Wine Atlas of Germany, Planet Wine and Life Beyond Liebfraumilch.
- Author(s)Stuart Pigott
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.