All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaking is David Herbert's passion. So when he decided to write a book about baking, he wanted to communicate some of the knowledge he has accumulated along the way, and to share treasured recipes. The result is an easy-to-use collection of delicious and reliable recipes that will both inspire novices and challenge seasoned bakers. David Herbert's Best-ever Baking Recipes gathers over 200 of David's favourite and most sought-after recipes for cakes, muffins, scones, biscuits, slices and tarts.
- Author BiographyDavid Herbert has been obsessed with food since childhood. Growing up in a small seaside town, he spent his spare time fishing and thinking of new ways to cook his daily catch. David is the author of The Perfect Cookbook, More Perfect Recipes and Picnics.
- Author(s)David Herbert
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1358 g
- Width197 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.