CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together more than 130 of Bill Granger's best recipes, from Ham and Gruyere French Toast to Chocolate Self-saucing Pudding, Best of Bill captures the simple, joyful and -fuss approach to cooking that has made him a household name. This collection provides a unique culinary journey that takes us from Bill's early days as a fledgling chef, when he was kwn as the 'Egg Master of Sydney', to the more relaxed food of lazy holidays and weekends. His recipes are always fast, easy and brimming with flavour, harmonising with the demands of family and lifestyle. Now that they're collected in one volume, you won't need to scramble between cookbooks for your favourite recipes ever again. 'The best of Bill Granger' collected into one stunning and comprehensive volume. With favourites drawn from six of his best-selling cookbooks, Best of Bill contains over 130 recipes for breakfast, lunch, afteron tea, dinner and dessert. It is packed with stunning photographs and infused with Bill's laid-back voice and style. Bill Granger is an internationally acclaimed chef - his cookbooks have sold more than 800,000 copies, both here and overseas, and his television series have screened in over 30 countries.
- Author BiographyWith his uncomplicated approach to food and laid-back Sydney style, chef Bill Granger has changed the face of contemporary Australian dining. Opening his first restaurant, bills, in 1993, it wasn't long before Sydneysiders were clamouring for his signature scrambled eggs and ricotta hotcakes with banana and honeycomb butter. Since then he has opened two more restaurants in Sydney and two in Japan. In that time he has published a range of best-selling cookbooks including bills Sydney food, bills food, bills open kitchen, Simply Bill, Every Day, Holiday and Feed Me Now! He is a regular contributor to newspapers and magazines, both in Australia and overseas, and his TV series, bill's food and bill's holiday have screened in Australia, the UK and over 30 other countries.
- Author(s)Bill Granger
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date18/03/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width224 mm
- Height252 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.