All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCapturing the essence of Turkish cuisine, this compilation provides both classical and contemporary recipes. Filled with professional photographs, thorough instructions, and detailed lists of ingredients, this everyday cookbook is ideal for enthusiasts of healthy Mediterranean food. Featured recipes include karniyarik, a special eggplant dish since the Ottoman times; and wedding soup, a classic item of Turkish hospitality. Savoury Turkish desserts are also included, such as baklava or ashura - Noah's pudding. With a colourful exhibition of dishes from a variety of prominent chefs, this accessible guide is a must-have for food aficionados of all levels of cooking experience.
- Author BiographyAli Budak is the staff editor at Isik Yayinlari and the author of Fasting in Islam.
- Author(s)Ali Budak
- PublisherTughra Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationClifton, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTughra Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight946 g
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.