About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who are planning a Christmas carol service, this title offers them with the opportunity to create a vibrant service through a wealth of pick-and-mix ideas, including creative storytelling, poetry, prayer, drama and worship.
- Author BiographyLucy Moore is a professional actor and storyteller. She works for BRF as part of the Barnabas Ministry team. A published writer, performer and creative arts director with a background in teaching languages, she makes use of lively original poetry, mime, storytelling, and a variety of drama workshop activities. Her work with BRF includes sharing the Bible with children through Barnabas RE Days. Lucy is author of The Gospels Unplugged, The Lord's Prayer Unplugged, Topsy Turvy Christmas, Messy Church Messy Church 2 and All-Age Worship all published by BRF. She and her husband, Paul, have two children, Arthur and Judith. They worship at St Wilfrid's, Cowplain in Hampshire, where Paul is the minister. Martyn Payne joined the Barnabas team in January 2003, having worked with CMS as National Children's Work Coordinator for several years. Martyn has wide experience of working with schools and churches to explore ways of opening up the Bible with children. Before his time with CMS, Martyn worked for 18 years as a teacher in East London, leading a modern languages department and being involved in the planning, writing and delivery of RE lessons. Martyn is an experienced workshop leader, Godly Play teacher and speaker and has collaborated with children's advisers and education officers in major school, church and family events across the UK. Based in London, he is available to lead Barnabas RE Days in schools, INSET training, churchbased training sessions and workshops, and to help run special events throughout the UK. Martyn is author of Footsteps to the Feast, The People's Bible and The Big Story, all published by Barnabas.
- Author(s)BibleLands,Martyn Payne,Mrs Lucy Moore
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.