All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetrayal is the breaking of trust and confidence. Betrayal is often the focal point of a good movie or book, but in real life it can be devastating. Not only in terms of personal relationships, friendships, and marriages but also by the church. This Book will help you to begin the healing process and to quickly create healthy boundaries in your life in order to reestablish trusting relationships.
- Author BiographyReverend Gene Herndon is an insightful minister, author, and visionary with a passion for building God's Kingdom. His background spans over 14 years of both domestic and international business experience ranging from designing and launching startup ventures to corporate turnarounds. Gene is a Graduate of and former instructor at Redeemed Christian Bible College. Gene also served as Executive Director of Hearing Heart Publications (a Christian Media Company). Gene also is a sought after conference speaker and itinerant minister. Gene and his wife Teresa Pastor Stonepoint Community Church in Peoria Arizona. They have been married for over 9 years now and currently reside in Phoenix Arizona.
- Author(s)Rev Gene Herndon
- Date of Publication07/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMS Norma Sandoval,Mrs Cindy Trimble
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.