All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom primary to postgraduate schools Patrick Ainley explains how English education is w driven by the ecomy and politics. Addressed to teachers and students at all levels of learning, it concludes by suggesting how we can begin to contribute towards a more meaningful and productive society.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Education at the University of Greenwich and Visiting Fellow at New College, Oxford, Patrick Ainley has taught in schools, colleges and universities, writing on youth and education including From School to YTS (1988) and Lost Generation? (2010).
- Author(s)Patrick Ainley
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.