All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, young readers will learn about Betsy Ross, the woman who reportedly stitched the first American flag. Learn how she worked hard as a seamstress and helped soldiers during the Revolutionary War by giving them food and water and nursing their wounds.
- Author(s)Wil Mara
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRookie Biographies (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width149 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.