All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlemayehu Taye Alemayehu is a poet, translator and journalist who has published three anthologies of poetry, a children's book and a number of articles and stories in Amharic and English. He studied creative writing and literature in colleges and Universities in Africa, India and the US. His background as a poet and journalist has served him a lot in developing his own style of writing which is simple, clear, spontaneous and inspiring. His Children's books are full of moralities, fantasies and adventures as they are influenced by his exposure to the popular culture of storytelling in Africa, immense study of folk tale and mythology in India and close observation of the modern life style in the US. Alemayehu is currently working in school with autistic kids as an Instructional Aide and he resides in Los Angeles and could be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Taye Alemayehu Alemayehu
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.