Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-use, practical and packed with tips and advice, this full-colour guide gives you all the information you need to develop muscle, create great body definition or simply to improve your overall physique. It includes exercises to work out both the upper and lower body, muscle-building techniques, nutritional advice and tips on getting and staying motivated. All these elements are then brought together in six weekly workout programmes, complete with a workout log so you can keep track of your progress. Then, once you have that great body you've always wanted, this essential handbook provides a maintenance programme so you can keep in shape for good. Six-Week Workouts: Better Body is an easy-to-use, concise guide in a handy compact format for anyone who wants to get real results, fast.
- Author BiographyA former British Natural Bodybuilding champion and one of the country's most respected sports nutritionists, Anita Bean is the awardwinning author of the bestselling Complete Guide to Strength Training.
- Author(s)Anita Bean
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleSix-week Workouts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight262 g
- Width180 mm
- Height202 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.