All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Introduction to Business courses Better Business with mybizlab STARTS the conversation! Better Business is t your typical encyclopedia of business concepts! Better Business changes the flow of information so you and your students can have better conversations about the material and so both parties are active participants in the course!
- Author BiographyMary Anne Poatsy, MBA, CFP email@example.com Mary Anne is a senior faculty member at Montgomery County Community College, teaching various computer application and concepts courses in face-to-face and online environments. She holds a BA in psychology and education from Mount Holyoke College and an MBA in finance from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Mary Anne has more than 11 years of educational experience, ranging from elementary and secondary education to Montgomery County Community College, Muhlenberg College, and Bucks County Community College, as well as training in the professional environment. Before teaching, she was a vice president at Shearson Lehman Hutton in the Municipal Bond Investment Banking Department. Kendall Martin, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org Kendall has been teaching since 1988 at a number of institutions, including Villanova University, DeSales University, Arcadia University, Ursinus College, County College of Morris, and Montgomery County Community College at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Kendall's education includes a BS in electrical engineering from the University of Rochester and an MS and a PhD in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. She has industrial experience in research and development environments (AT&T Bell Laboratories) as well as experience with several start-up technology firms. At Ursinus College, Kendall developed a successful faculty training program for distance education instructors. She makes conference presentations throughout the year.
- Author(s)Douglas Copeland,Kendall Martin,Mary Anne Poatsy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Out-of-print date24/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. map
- Weight1144 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.