All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor introduction to business courses. A better way to learn business. Better Business offers the business content students need, but in a better way. By presenting the material in a stimulating Q&A format, Better Business encourages students to come to class prepared to have better conversations and a truly engaging classroom experience. One of the most significant shifts in the business environment since the first edition of Better Business is the explosive growth of social media in all parts of business. The Fourth Edition of Better Business continues to feature social media strategies and techlogies in over 85% of its chapters, as well as significant updates to the techlogy chapter. MyBizLab(R) is t included. Students, if MyBizLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. MyBizLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. MyBizLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
- Author(s)Kendall Martin,Mary Anne Poatsy,Michael R. Solomon
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1176 g
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Global ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.