All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guide to indoor gardening, from caring for houseplants to building greenhouses Millions of people love to garden, and more and more of them are finding creative and inspiring ways to bring those gardens indoors. This new book covers all the basics of indoor gardening, including choosing plants, caring for them, and designing the greenhouses, conservatories, and sunrooms they live in. Chapters include a primer on indoor gardening and detailed directions for a range of indoor projects, while a comprehensive glossary of plant types keeps you informed. Throughout, more than 500 gorgeous color photographs display step-by-step how-tos and beautiful finished projects. Includes diagrams and simple directions for indoor garden projects like basket gardens, bonsai, living walls, topiaries, and water gardens Features 500 color photographs that offer endless inspiration Tips from the Garden Doctor and Test Garden Tips appear throughout to help troubleshoot common problems If you want to bring your love of gardening from the back yard into the front room, Better Homes and Gardens Indoor Gardening is the guide for you.
- Author(s)Better Homes & Gardens
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notephotographs (colour)
- Weight694 g
- Width205 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.