All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate visual guide to cooking for anyone who needs to learn quickly and without a lot of fuss! No other guide makes learning to cook (or becoming a more accomplished cook) this easy! With nearly 1,000 photographs, Anyone Can Cook brings you right into the kitchen, providing a visual guide to basic cooking skills and showing the appealing finished dish, while 575 recipes show how to create delicious food, from breakfast favorites to savory toasted sandwiches to quick meat main dishes. This incredibly easy-to-follow guide offers: an 84-page visual intro to cooking that answers any question you might have about ingredients, tools, and techniques; a skill level icon that lets you kw if a recipe is easy, easier, or easiest to make; an 'Ask Mom' feature at the bottom of every page where you'll find questions you might have about that recipe and a cross-reference to the page with the answer; and, super-easy recipes-from the comfort foods you crave (mashed potatoes and mini meat loaves) to some of the delicacies you enjoy in restaurants (Indian curries and Thai-style wraps). For anyone who wants to make home-cooked meals but could use a helpful hand in the kitchen, Anyone Can Cook is brimming with useful advice and tips to get you started cooking fabulous meals quickly and with confidence!
- Author(s)Better Homes & Gardens
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1429 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.