About this product
- Description[...] A variety of vegetables should be served daily, and those which contain a large amount of protein, such as beans, lentils, and peas, should be used t only as an accompaniment to meat, but, in combination with other vegetables, sauces, bacon or other fats, as the substantial dish of the meal.[...].
- Author(s)Mary Green
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.