All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBetter Than Both: The Case for Pessimism is an experiment in popular philosophy. It presents and discusses (literally) life-and-death issues in n-technical, everyday language. This new work sees pessimism t as a kind of depressed moodiness or self-indulgent negativity, but as the inevitable result of any fair-minded survey of the world we actually live in.
- Author BiographyPeter Heinegg is Professor of English at Union College. He received his B.A. from Fordham University, and his Ph.D. in Comparative Literature from Harvard University. He is an active author, translator, and book reviewer.
- Author(s)Peter Heinegg
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width176 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.