Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrilling contemporary vel from the author of THE SNOW FALCON and STILL WATER. What could be better than this...To all appearances, Nick has an eviable life: his own advertising company, comfortable house in a desirable area of San Francisco, car to die for and, above all, a gorgeous wife whom he loves more than anything. But he kws that the company could fold if his latest pitch isn't successful. Trouble is, he's neglected to mention this to his wife or best friend and business partner. When they find out, they start to see him in a different light and a fatal distrust creeps in. Oblivious to everything but the need to succeed, Nick can't see what's happening to the rest of his life. Inexorably, the destructive momentum grows and Nick is left desperately pinning his hopes on one impossible scheme. How far will he go to save his marriage? Theft? Murder? Will it really lead to something better than this?
- Author BiographyStuart Harrison lived in New Zealand for many years, where he met his wife. They moved to Europe while he tried to become a published author - and achieved his ambition with THE SNOW FALCON. They now live in Sydney with their two sons.
- Author(s)Stuart Harrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.