Betting the Company: Complex Negotiation Strategies for Law and Business by Andrew Trask, Andrew DeGuire (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.56+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $102.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere the fate of a company is on the line in a negotiation, legal and business teams must work seamlessly to reach a successful conclusion. Unfortunately, there's often a gap between lawyers, who are typically untrained in business strategy, and business executives, who lack basic kwledge of contract law and regulations. In Betting the Company: Complex Negotiation Strategies for Law and Business, Andrew Trask and Andrew DeGuire offer a thorough introduction to enable lawyers and business people to understand the theoretical concepts and to apply practical tools to conduct a successful, multi-faceted negotiation. The authors, both of whom have extensive experience conducting high-stakes negotiation, explain the different strategic considerations negotiators face, from the pressures on individuals representing a larger group to the difficulties that arise from clashes of corporate culture. They also discuss the specific challenges raised by negotiations that involve multiple parties, multiple issues, and take place over longer periods of time. Throughout this illuminating book, Trask and DeGuire provide concrete, practical advice on how best to guide companies through the most difficult negotiations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Trask is counsel at McGuire Woods, LLP where he specializes in class-action litigation, including consulting on various complex litigation settlements. He frequently writes and speaks on litigation strategy and maintains the Class Action Countermeasures blog. He is co-author, with Brian Anderson, of The Class Action Playbook, Second Edition (Oxford University Press 2012). Andrew DeGuire is Vice President of Business Development and Global Growth for Johnson Controls, Inc. He has been involved in acquisitions and divestitures for more than 17 years. He has been a part of and led teams responsible for over $4 billion in value. He has been engaged in more than 40 deals that have closed successfully, and-just as important-more than 200 that have not.
- Author(s)Andrew DeGuire,Andrew Trask
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight436 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.