All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionPreschooler Betty Bunny is back and testing her limits. Luckily, she is a loveable handful bunny can resist. This hardcover picture book in the Betty Bunny series is by author Michael B. Kaplan, creator of Disney's T.V. series Dog with a Blog. Betty Bunny doesn't kw why she can only buy one toy in the toy store when she wants them all. Her family tells Betty Bunny she can't have everything she wants and come up with a lesson to teach her the value of money and spending limits. But the precocious bunny comes up with a hilarious loophole. Betty Bunny's preschool perspective and negotiating skills will leave you in stitches.
- Author BiographyA native of Wayland, Massachusetts, Michael Kaplan wrote plays and musicals throughout high school and at Princeton University, where he attended college. Upon graduation he moved to New York where a number of his plays received productions and staged readings, primarily at The Ensemble Studio Theatre, where he is a member. For the past twenty-two years, he has lived in Los Angeles, working as a television writer and producer on a total of twelve different prime time shows for ABC, NBC, FOX, and UPN. His career as a comedy writer has included stints as a writer and Supervising Producer on two of television's most respected comedies, Roseanne and Frasier. For his work on the latter, he received an Emmy award, as a member of the producing staff, for best comedy series. He co-created and Executive Produced I'm In the Band for Disney XD. His new show, Dog With a Blog will be premiering on Disney Channel in the fall of 2012. He is the author of Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake and Betty Bunny Wants Everything. He currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and three children. Stephane Jorisch has illustrated numerous picture books, including New Year at the Pier, Granddad's Fishing Buddy, The Real Story of Stone Soup, and Jabberwocky, for which he won the prestigious Governor General's Award, the Canadian equivalent of the Caldecott. Mr. Jorisch lives with his wife and three children in Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Michael Kaplan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBetty Bunny
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width262 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephane Jorisch
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.