All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Ladybug Girl and Charlie & Lola, check out theloveable handful bunny can resist! Betty Bunny puts her own funny preschool spin on soccer (and practice). From the creator of Disney s T.V. series Dog with a Blog. Soccer is the first sport most kids play, and Betty Bunny is taking the field. She proudly anunces that she will score ten goals in her first game. But like most preschoolers, Betty Bunny's ideas are t exactly in line with reality. When she fails to score a single goal, she decides that soccer is yucky and stuffs her uniform in the trash. Now it's up to her family to help Betty Bunny see the value of t giving up when things get hard. In a story about hard work and achieving your goals, Betty Bunny learns that with practice, she can do anything. But in Betty Bunny's world, this lesson has surprising results.
- Author BiographyMichael Kaplan is the creator of Dog With a Blog on the Disney Channel, andis an Emmy award-winning television writer and producer.His career as a comedy writer included stints on two of television's most respected comedies, Roseanne and Frasier. He co-created and Executive Produced I'm In the Band for Disney XD. He currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and three children.Stephane Jorisch has illustrated numerous picture books, including New Year at the Pier, Granddad's Fishing Buddy, The Real Story of Stone Soup, and Jabberwocky, for which he won the prestigious Governor General's Award. He was also nominated for the Hans Christian Anderson Award. Mr. Jorisch lives with his wife and three children in Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Michael B Kaplan
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBetty Bunny
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width263 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephane Jorisch
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.