Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first truly global survey of the relationship between artifacts and texts from historiographical, methodological, and analytical perspectives. It analyzes the crucial relationship between material culture and writing in ancient societies, employing examples from twelve major disciplines in historical archaeology and summarizing their role in five global methodological approaches. It is valuable reading for advanced (under/post) graduate students, and instructors in any historical archaeological subject.
- Author(s)Anders Andren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions to Global Historical Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byAlan Crozier
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.