Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you take a clumsy Australian of Anglo Indian descent, a backpack, stick him on a bus in Europe and close the door? A good question, the answer to which Darren was eager to discover. After spending an eternity behind bars serving beer to red-faced Poms, Darren is allowed to escape and decides to make the most of it. Relying on thing but his wits and a rough plan, he leaves the UK for an eye-opening, sometimes anying, but always memorable experience around Europe. From space cakes in Amsterdam, motor scooter mishaps in the Greek Islands, a severe lack of direction in Sicily and a stubborn tent in Portugal, Darren realises he needs more than his wits to survive Europe-he needs a bloody miracle! Informative eugh to make you go Oh really? I didn't kw that and entertaining eugh to make you sit up and giggle, Between Borders and Buses is guaranteed to ignite your desire to pack your bags, hop on the next flight out of the country and discover Europe for yourself.
- Author(s)Darren Assey
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.