Between Citizen and State: An Introduction to the Corporation by David A. Westbrook (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.10Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by goulds-book-arcade
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween Citizen and State is an intrepid and readable introduction to, and insightful commentary on, the role of the corporation in the modern world. Corporate actors have typical motivations, opportunities, temptations - they are characters, and their interactions follow familiar plotlines. Part I, Background, introduces the characters and their context. Part II, Internal Struggles, explains common conflicts in terms of well-kwn court cases. Part III, External Relations, examines relationships between the corporation, individuals, and the state.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Westbrook is Floyd H. and Hilda L. Hurst Faculty Scholar and Professor of Law at the University at Buffalo. His books include City of Gold: An Apology for Globalization in a Time of Discontent (2003) and Out of Crisis: Rethinking Our Financial Markets (2009).
- Author(s)David A. Westbrook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.