All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes to the debate of the complex relations between development and adult learning in Europe, both at a local and global level. This integrated analysis provides models for interpreting the reality of macro and micro-development, and also for clues on how to make populations life's better. The book will be useful to researchers in the field of adult education, as well as other social actors (NGOs, social ecomists, sociologists, and practitioners) concerned with the recent trends in human development and how adult education can help people to deal with it.
- Author BiographyAntonio Fragoso works at the University of Algarve, Faro (Portugal). His research focuses on adult education, community development and social change. Ewa Kurantowicz works at the University of Lower Silesia, Wroclaw (Poland). Her research interests are democratic citizenship, local development and community learning, on the regional level. Emilio Lucio-Villegas works at the University of Seville (Spain). His research focuses on literacy, local development, citizenship and participation.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEuropean Studies in Lifelong Learning and Adult Learning Research
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note5, 3 tables, 2 graphs
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAntonio Fragoso,Emilio Lucio-Villegas,Ewa Kurantowicz
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.