All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Council in association with the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) is delighted to anunce the launch of a new exhibition of photographs by acclaimed photographer Nick Danziger. The Ethiopian church is a living church and w faces new challenges. The British Council commissioned Nick Danziger in 2007 to document Ethiopia's Christian Churches; the Ethiopian Millennium celebrations in September 2007 offered the chance to throw light on this little kwn church and its culture, its breathtaking antiquity and its tentative entry into a globalised world.
- Author(s)Philip Marsden
- PublisherThe British Council Visual Arts Publications
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Council Visual Arts Publications
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.