All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween Heaven and Mirth will make any reader smile. . . . Father Martin reminds us that happiness is the good God's own goal for us. --Timothy M. Dolan, Archbishop of New YorkFrom The Colbert Report's official chaplain James Martin, SJ, author of the New York Times bestselling The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything, comes a revolutionary look at how joy, humor, and laughter can change our lives and save our spirits. A Jesuit priest with a busy media ministry, Martin understands the intersections between spirituality and daily life. In Between Heaven and Mirth, he uses scriptural passages, the lives of the saints, the spiritual teachings of other traditions, and his own personal reflections to show us why joy is the inevitable result of faith, because a healthy spirituality and a healthy sense of humor go hand-in-hand with God's great plan for humankind.
- Author(s)James Martin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.