All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the 'autobiographical' literature, visual, and performance art of postcolonial women from Maghreb and Southeast Asia including Leila Sebbar, Assia Djebar, and Theresa Hak Kyung Cha. Karina Eileraas critically examines how contemporary postcolonial artists participate in the violence of representation in order to re-imagine the relationship between image and identity.
- Author BiographyKarina Eileraas is visiting assistant professor of women's studies at UCLA.
- Author(s)Karina A. Eileraas
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.